Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding Announcement from NAZRIYA & FAHADH



Everything was fine in the morning until I heard the news that Nazriya and Fahadh is getting married from my colleague. I thought it will be fake as we usually discuss movie gossips which are not always true. And then I checked Nazriyas Official page to see the status of Nazriya just a minute before I viewed.






The status was followed by a pic of Fahadh Fasil - 
                 Friends..                  I have got engaged to Fahadh Faasil.                  Thanks for all your wishes.






And then I as totally blank because Fahadh was not in my favourites list. I was thinking will they make good pair...will she stop her career and many questions. Then I happened to see a notification where my friend liked Fahadh Fasils status. I was eager to see the status update which I really liked and loved the way he wrote. HOPE HE KEEPS UP THE PROMISE...

Hello all, just woke up as I was shooting late. YES I am getting engaged to Nazriya. Marrying me is the biggest risk, gamble and sacrifice a girl will have to do with her life. And finally I met this girl who wanted to take the chance and give me a home. My family loved her, hence I got chatting with her and I fell in love with her. I am taking the big step here fellows, and much to my surprise I have agreed to a traditional wedding. I swear this girl has changed me. She is magic. I am overwhelmed by the love, support, thoughts and wishes you guys have shared this morning. I promise to love nazriya and take care of her till death and beyond. 


I wish if Nazriya had posted in detail about her relationship status.


No comments:

Post a Comment